Floating fish feed machine in India
The fish feed pellet machine can be used to produce maize flour, soybean flour, compound powder, or wheat bran into high-quality aquatic feed pellets for fishes, catfishes, shrimps, dogs, cats, etc. The puffy fish feed pellets will float on the surface of the water for more than 12 hours without any water pollution. Depending on your requirements and production scale, floating fish feed machine can be divided into two types: dry type fish extruder machine and wet type fish food machine. The price of Lima floating fish pellet machine in India is affordable.
After the material has been sent to the feeding device, it will be extruded by the screw shaft at high pressure and temperature. This makes the raw material fully heated and sterilized. After the material has been expanded, it will be shaped into pellets using a mould. To make different sizes of pellets, you can use different molds. The formed pellets can then be cut using a cutting tool.
Fish feed processing equipment has many advantages
- The cutting structure has a cutter shaft fixed spring that cuts to achieve infinitely fast change. The final product can be cut in any length as required.
- Unique design, simple structure, easy installation and operation
- After tempering, heating, and shaping, the Screw is made from special wear-resistant chromium aluminiu molybdenum.
- Special pressurization devices are used to increase quality and productivity. The electric heating device increases the feed expansion rate.
- The main motor is the Y-Series three-phrase motor.
- The pellets will remain suspended in the water for approximately 12 hours without spreading. The pellets are non-polluting and can be easily observed by workers. The pellets are safe for the health of poultry and fish, and they can be easily absorbed by them. Floating pellet feed is more efficient than powder feed, saving between 8 and 15%.
- Grain materials can include wheat, soybeans, cake, and other leftovers. There are many molds that can be used to create pellets with different sizes (0.9-15mm) or shapes.
How to maintain a fish feed machine
Bearings in crushers bear all the load. Good lubrication is essential to extend the life of these bearings. To prevent the wheel band from becoming loose, it must be checked frequently. You should pay attention to the wear of easily worn parts and replace them promptly. To prevent the movable bearing from moving on the underframe when it is made of hard material, dust must be removed. This will avoid serious accidents. If the bearing oil reaches a high temperature, the user should immediately stop and inspect the cause. It is important to immediately stop inspections that have an impact on the operation and elimination of the bearing oil.
Current situation in India’s fisheries
Nearly all India’s marine fisheries work in the fishing industry. However, 77% of India’s inland fisheries are mainly aquaculture. India’s fisheries provide livelihood security for approximately 14 million people and are also a major source of foreign exchange income. In 2009-2010, Indian fishery earned foreign exchange income in excess of 84 billion rupees. This accounts for 14% of all agricultural exports. Indian seafood production accounts for 4.7% of total global aquatic products. It also accounts for 2.5% of the global aquatic product market. Indian fishery development has an average annual growth rate 4.5%. The country’s total GDP was about 1.07%, with fisheries accounting for 5.4%.
J. Mercykutty Amma (India’s fisheries minister) said that the government is trying to promote freshwater aquaculture to counter the increasing depletion in marine resources. Ganges RIver is the most important river. The narbada Godavari, Godavari, and Krishna rivers are also important. Most fish ponds are located in these four rivers. Every day, the country’s nutritional security is improving due to Indian fishery. The country’s current fishing, aquaculture and shellfish production has been more than 7.8 millions tons. This is more than 10 times the increase in just 5 years. 1950-1951, India’s inland fisheries produced only 29% of total output. It now accounts for 55%.
India’s marine capture fish production has increased from 520,000 tonnes in 1950, to 3.15 Million tonnes in 2007. The majority of catch is oil sardines. This was followed by penaeid or non-penaeid shrimps, Indian mackerel and Bombay duck. Croakers and smaller amounts of cephalopods are also included. This demonstrates the immense contribution of inland fishing.
How can Indians improve their inland fishing?
- With the support of the government, the India government will invest $19 million in order to encourage the development and expansion of aquaculture and inland fisheries. The demonstration project, which fully takes into account the local ecology, water supply, and demand, has been selected for 15 reservoirs in China.
- Indians are becoming more skilled in fisheries. This includes water quality and environment effects. It also teaches how to prevent and treat fish diseases.
- Fish farmers are increasingly making their own fish feed due to the rising cost of fish feed. The low cost of fish farming has attracted a lot more people to it. There is no doubt that fish farmers need fish feed processing equipment.